Since its inception in 2015, Pragmatic Play has been true to its vision of becoming the world’s favourite game developer. It is operated by Tamaris Limited, which is registered in Gibraltar. The provider is certified and licensed in 20+ jurisdictions, including the UKGC and MGA. All its RNG products are tested and approved by 3 independent bodies: Gaming Laboratories International, Quinel and Gaming Associates.
The RNG game portfolio includes over 350 games, including slots, table games and even crash games. The live casino consists of 140+ tables and game shows, including Hybrid mechanics. User experience is optimal on all their RNG games, with the interface available in 30+ languages. In addition, the live casino interface features 20+ languages. The provider’s titles are mobile-friendly and accessible from any device.
Pragmatic Play casinos benefit from the flexibility of a unique tool they can use to create custom promotions. These include free spins as part of a welcome offer and even free spins upon simple registration and tournaments. The options are limitless. The non-Gamstop casinos that offer Pragmatic slots come with added benefits for British players. These include unrestricted features like autoplay, quick spin and Bonus buy.
Top-Ranked Pragmatic Play Casinos Not on Gamstop
The popularity of Non Uk Casinos has been consistently growing since the enforcement of gameplay and payment restrictions by the UKGC. Pragmatic Play offers its products to UK-licensed brands and selected Casinos not on Gamstop. We have evaluated the top Pragmatic Play online casinos and present them in the list below.
Which Are The Non-UK Pragmatic Play Games Categories?
Our Pragmatic Play review will cover all the essential details that make this game developer’s products stand above the competition. We have tested the entire Pragmatic Play titles library and identified the best Pragmatic Play games within the two main sections, RNG and Live Casino. Let’s have a more detailed look at each category:
The RNG section of Pragmatic Play games can be divided into Slots, Table Games and Scratch cards. Below is a detailed description of the features a player can expect to find in the complete list of RNG titles created by this provider.
Discover 350+ Pragmatic Play slots not on Gamstop covering every theme like fruits, animals, mythology and more, with special features like autoplay and quick spin. From the classic 3 line titles to slots utilising unique mechanics like Megaways, Hold & Spin and Multihold. Further elements include a Bonus buy and a Double chance to trigger bonus. The highest RTP Pragmatic Play slots offer is 96.5% in player favourites like Wild West Gold. This section also includes 2 crash games, Spaceman and Big Bass Crash.
When it comes to table games, Pragmatic Play features 4 titles. There are two tables of Blackjack, American and Multihand, with the standard betting options Stand, Hit, Double or Split. You can bet simultaneously on 3 hands in American or up to 4 in the Multihand version. The other games are Roulette with standard and 4 special bets like “Voisins Du Zéro” plus a standard Baccarat table.
Last but not least, in this section of Pragmatic Games, you will find 7 + scratch cards with more expected to be added. The titles are based on popular Pragmatic Play slots and have different maximum prizes that start from £5,000 in 7 Piggies and can go up to £250.000 in Gold Rush.
Live Casino Games
Live casino enthusiasts can enjoy immersive gameplay with superior video quality since Pragmatic Play utilises multiple 4k cameras for their streams. Check below our detailed review of the top live games featured in one of the best live casino providers offering 24/7 live streams and support.
There are several versions of Live Blackjack offered by Pragmatic Play. The classic multiseat Azure, Ruby, Speed and VIP with a bet behind feature, on top of the standard and side bet options. As well as one-Blackjack that accepts unlimited players and has special bet features like Crazy 7, Bust bonus and auto stand. Players can bet from £1 to £100,000 on unique Prive tables.
Pragmatic Play‘s live tables are the place to go when you are looking for a superior live roulette experience available 24/7. These include Classic, Speed and Auto versions with English-speaking presenters; you can pick your favourite table and start betting in no time. Furthermore, there are classic tables with Italian, German and Russian-speaking dealers. Betting begins at £0.10 and can go up to £20,000 on the VIP tables.
Live Game Shows
Pragmatic Play live casino titles include 10+ innovative shows like Boom City, a dice-based show, or Mega Wheel and Sweet Bonanza Candyland, which are wheel-based. Other titles include PowerUp and Auto Mega Roulette and Mega versions of Roulette, Sic Bo and Baccarat. Furthermore, there is the Snakes and Ladders show and Vegas Ball Bonanza, among others. Betting starts at £0,10 and can go up to £5,000 in games like Mega and PowerUp Roulette.
Lastly, the Baccarat live shows include the Classic, Speed, Mega, Fortune 6 and 8 versions. They give fans of this game several options to choose from and enjoy immersive gameplay. The betting limits are the same on all these titles, from £0,2 up to £5,000. Furthermore, you can activate the no-commission mode on all Baccarat shows.
The Most Popular Pragmatic Play Demo Pokies and Live Games
In the following two parts of our review, we will cover this developer’s top slots and Pragmatic Play live casino games. There are plenty of award-winning titles to choose from fruit machines to hybrid titles, but we will single out the most popular and searched-for by casino players.
Top 5 Pragmatic Play Demo Slots
Let us look closer at the most popular Pragmatic Play slots and the features that make them stand out. Currently, the top 5 Pragmatic slots are:
This 7×7 slot is full of gummy bears and jelly babies. Land 5+ of the same symbols in a cluster and trigger the tumble feature, adding multipliers to the winning spots. Autoplay is available, while 3+ scatters start the bonus, which can also be bought. With 96.5% RTP, this high volatility slot accepts bets from £0,20-£100 with a x5,000 max win.
This popular sugar-packed title features autoplay with quick and turbo spins and utilises the tumble mechanics. Players can trigger free spins using the Bonus buy option or by landing 4+ scatters. Sweet Bonanza is a medium volatility slot that accepts bets from £0.20 to £125 with the potential to win up to x21,000. The RTP of this slot is 96.51%.
Gates of Olympus
Gates of Olympus won the 2022 Slot of the Year award. It features 96.5% RTP and 20 paylines utilising tumbling cluster mechanics. The theme features ancient Olympus and players can win up to x5,000 their stake (£0,20-£100). It has autoplay, quick play options, and free spins available to purchase or by landing 4+ scatters.
Big Bass Bonanza
Big Bass Bonanza is a fishing slot that accepts bets from £0,10-£250 and offers autoplay with quick spin. Free spins are triggered when 3+ scatters appear with a buy option available, where the fisherman can randomly throw a stick of dynamite, transforming symbols into fish prizes. It has an RTP of 96.71% with a maximum win of x2,100.
Mustang Gold has a Wild West theme that features wilds, free spins and 4 fixed jackpots. It has 96.53% RTP, medium volatility and an x12,000 max win. Land 3 scatters to trigger 8 free spins and win jackpots up to x1,000. Players can bet from £0,25- £125 with autoplay, quick spin and bonus buy features available.
Benchmarking the Best Live Casino Games
In this next section, you can read about the best Live games Pragmatic Play offers. These include standard table games + hybrid versions and live shows. Let us take a closer look.
Pragmatic Play Blackjack
- Blackjack One: This unique Pragmatic version accepts unlimited players with a max win of x2,000 through its unique features. The betting limits on this version are £1-£5,000. Players can utilise special bet features like Crazy 7, Bust bonus, auto stand, hit and insurance.
- Ruby Blackjack: These Blackjack tables are available in classic, speed and VIP versions that accept from £5 up to a maximum of £20,000 on the VIP tables. You can place standard Blackjack and side bets by selecting one or more available seats. Other notable features include the auto stand, hit and insurance options.
- Azure Blackjack: The betting limits on these tables are £5-£5,000 and players can bet in classic or speed versions. Apart from the standard betting options and side bets, casino enthusiasts can bet behind another player. Azure Blackjack also features auto-decision options, making these tables highly customizable to each player’s betting style.
Pragmatic Play Roulette
- Power Up Roulette is a hybrid version of the popular game. It features up to five PowerUp bonus rounds, where the prize pool is doubled in the next spin. In the 5th round, the maximum prize can be up to x8,000 the player’s stake. The betting limits in this game are £0.1-£5,000.
- Mega Roulette is a unique hybrid variant of the classic game. It accepts bets from £0.1-£5,000, and during each spin, you will notice that between 1 and 5 numbers will have a multiplier applied to straight wins on them. The multipliers can range between 50x and 500x, offering huge wins compared to the standard roulette tables.
- Azure Roulette is a classic version with betting limits between £0.10 and £5,000. It includes all the standard bets and a special bet option. This unique bet allows players to place in one move straight bets on every number that ends with the digit they choose.
Pragmatic Live Game Shows
- Mega Wheel was inspired by the popular game Money Wheels. The rules are simple: the presenter spans a super-sized wheel with 54 segments. These segments have multipliers ranging from 1-40, indicating the winning payout. Bet from £0.10 -£1,000 and land a lucky multiplier of up to 500.
- Sweet Bonanza Candyland is a wheel game show where players can bet from £0.20-£3,000 on 6 options, the multipliers 1,2,5 and the Bubble surprise, Candy Drop and Sweet spins bonus games. Furthermore, the Sugar Bomb Booster can double the multipliers up to x20,000.
- Boom City is a dice-based show with three bonus games. They are Dice Battle, Lucky Drop and Boom or Bust. Betting starts at £0.10 up to a max £300. A special PowerUP symbol also increases the multipliers up to the x20,000 maximum payout.
What Are the Types of Pragmatic Play Casino Bonus
Pragmatic Play Casino bonuses are customizable through the Enhance tool, allowing operators to create unique promotions apart from the Pragmatic Play predetermined offers. For example, free spins on selected games upon registration, as a reload or with a welcome package, tournaments, prize drops and cash boost offers.
Pragmatic Play Free Spins
Each operator can create their Pragmatic Play free spin offers with unique qualifying conditions and wagering and win limits. The qualifying slots can include any Pragmatic title, with requirements ranging from a deposit or activity on selected games to time-bound Free-round bonuses.
No Deposit Bonus
Pragmatic Play has no generic No Deposit Bonus, but operators can create such promotions. These promotions include specific spins on slots selected by the operator. Remember that such offers always have a win limit and wagering requirement set by the individual Casino.
Pragmatic Play Drops and Wins
Drops and Wins is a Pragmatic Play network promotion started in 2020. It boasts a weekly tournament prize pool of £225,000 plus a Daily drops prize pool of £35,000. Qualifying bets start at £0.50, while Prizes are awarded randomly with no wagering requirements.
Pragmatic Play Outside UK: All You Need To Know
Are the Non-Gamstop Pragmatic Play online casinos worth it? They certainly are. The entire product portfolio is licensed in 20+ jurisdictions and independently certified. Players enjoy the same titles found in UK-licenced operators, with all their in-game features unrestricted. The following section covers the Pros and Cons of these casinos.
Exploring the Advantages of Non-UK Pragmatic Casinos
There are plenty of advantages to joining a Non-UK Pragmatic Casino. In this section, we will analyse the most important ones:
- Not part of Gamstop: UK players who have previously self-excluded from UK casinos can join these casinos, enjoy unrestricted gameplay and bet more than £2, which is impossible on Gamstop brands.
- Generous Casino Bonuses and Promotions: You can take advantage of numerous offers on non-UK Pragmatic Casinos, including local, fixed and progressive Jackpots like the £4,500,000 on Wolf Gold Power. Furthermore, the renowned Drops and Wins promotion has offered a £225,000 weekly prize pool since 2020 and daily drops of £35,000.
- Credit Cards & Bank Transfers: Another benefit of non-UK casinos is that the UKGC payment restrictions do not apply to them. This means that British players can use credit cards and Bank transfers without affecting their credit scoring.
- Soft KYC Verification: If you are a casino enthusiast, you must have felt the frustration of lengthy and complex verification processes in UK casinos. In most non-UK Pragmatic Casinos, there is no need for verification upon registration, and when it is requested, it is a simple process.
3 Pitfalls of Online Casinos Powered By Pragmatic Play
While Non-Gamstop Pragmatic Play Casinos offer several benefits, this review would only be honest if we had also researched possible drawbacks. The three main pitfalls we identified are the following:
- Hard to self-exclude: While all of the casinos in our list allow players to self-exclude, in most cases, there is no option in the player account settings. You need to contact support and make the appropriate arrangements with them.
- Lack of UKGC Protection: Since all these operators have opted out from operating under a UK licence, the British watchdog cannot interfere in any dispute that might arise. You can use the authorities listed on each website but do not expect them to be as vigilant as the UK regulator.
- Mobile App Absence: All of Pragmatic Play’s titles are HTML-friendly, which means full compatibility with mobile devices. So, most of these operators have opted out of offering a Mobile App. Most mobile device users first search for a potential app and its absence can weigh in their decision to join or not a casino.
Alternative Options For Pragmatic Play Casinos
If you are not excited about new Pragmatic Play casinos anymore and want to find something different, several alternative options exist. Other renowned game developers also available in Non Gamstop casinos are Evolution Gaming, No Limit City and PlayN’GO.