It was 2006 when Evolution Gaming launched its first live casino products. This modern success story quickly became an industry leader, and Evolution AB is now a group that also owns Netent, Ezugi, Red Tiger and No Limit City. The live casino product is licensed in 30+ Jurisdictions, including the UK, Malta, Sweden, Spain and Greece. Moreover, all the games are certified by e-Cogra.
There are 120+ games, each presented by different dealers, translating into 400+ live table streams 24/7. The live casino features native dealers speaking 20+ languages, including Korean, Swedish, German and Russian. The same UX is guaranteed on any device with an HTML-friendly design, while the interface is translated into 30+ languages.
Regarding bonuses, this is another area where the provider stands out. Each casino has complete control to create any promotion they like, from No-deposit offers to Welcome and Reload bonuses. But is a great offer the only plus? No, especially if you are British since Evolution Casinos not on Gamstop accept credit cards and do not restrict special features like Bonus Buy.
Benchmarking Evolution Gaming Casinos Not on Gamstop
We know choosing one among many Evolution Gaming Casinos takes time, so we did the groundwork for you. We have ranked the best Non Gamstop casinos with games from the provider in the list below.
What Are The Non-UK Evolution Gaming Casino Games?
This Evolution Gaming review will detail the entire library and all the types of games offered by this provider. Some of the best-known games not on Gamstop have been around for over a decade and continue to score high among live casino enthusiasts. Let’s take a closer look.
Blackjack titles are numerous among Evolution games; the provider claims the largest selection of live tables ever created. 150+ Blackjack tables, from classic 7-seat and its variations Speed, Lightning, Free Bet and Party to Infinite Blackjack with unlimited seats and its Power Blackjack version. Side Bets and features like Bet Behind and Initial Decision add to the suspense. Betting starts at £1, while some operators offer dedicated VIP tables with limits exceeding £100,000.
The casinos powered by Evolution Gaming not on Gamstop can feature 100+ tables of Roulette. Players can enjoy 4K live streams with multiple cameras, real-time statistics and an autoplay feature. You can play classic European, American, French, Speed, and hybrid versions such as Lightning, XXXTREME Lightning, Red Door, Football Studio, and Immersive Roulette.
This international provider also has Spanish, French, Italian, Hindi, Turkish and Greek Roulette rooms. The minimum bet is £0.10, with the maximum at the discretion of each Casino, but expect to find VIP tables that accept bets over £20,000.
Live Game Shows
The Evolution Gaming Live shows currently add to almost 20 games. They include multi-award-winning wheel-type titles Crazy Time and Monopoly Live, Funky Time, Dream Catcher and others.
Game shows like Deal or No Deal, the Bingo-style Monopoly Big Baller, and other hybrid shows like Gonzo’s Treasure Map. Players can bet from £0.10 to £5,000, but some casinos might accept even higher bets.
Regarding Baccarat, Evolution Gaming offers 10+ game versions with features like Super 6 insurance and Pairs side bets. Choose between standard, Speed, No Comision and two Lightning versions, Dual Play, Multiplay, and other hybrid variations like Red Envelope and Peek Baccarat. The operator can also offer multi-camera versions for a truly immersive experience. The betting limits on Baccarat games are from £0.20-£5,000.
Craps at Evolution Gaming come in two versions: the live dealer and the first-person titles. There are up to 10 rooms featuring these games. Handy features like an interactive tutorial for new players and an Easy mode with fewer bet spots complement the dynamic statistics that offer insights into other players’ betting strategies. The betting range in Craps tables is between £0.50 and £2,500.
Unfolding The Most Popular Evolution Live Tables and Shows
The next section of our Evolution Gaming review is dedicated to the most popular Blackjack, Roulette and Live game show titles featured by this provider. Let us have a closer look.
Evolution Gaming Blackjack
- Infinite Blackjack: These games feature unlimited seats, so you never have to wait for an available seat again and accept bets from £1-£2,500. The betting options include the Any Pair, 21+3, Hot 3 and Bust It side bets, while the Six Card Charlie rule applies to all bets.
- Power Blackjack: This version also offers unlimited seats, and the players can Double, Triple or Quadruple Down whenever the sum of the first two cards is 8, 9, 10, or 11, even after a split. Betting options include the four side bets, and the betting range is £1-£2,500. The Six Card Charlie rule is not available in Power Blackjack.
- Free Bet Blackjack: This game follows the same rules as classic Blackjack. Meanwhile, it offers players a Free Double Down when your two cards total 9-10-11 and a Free Split on all pairs except 10, J, Q, and K. Free Bet Blackjack features the bet behind option and the Perfect Pair and 21+3 side bets, while players can bet from £1-£2,500.
Evolution Gaming Roulette
- Lightning Roulette is Evolution Gaming‘s multi-award-winning version of the classic game. Most notably, it has been named Game of the Year in 2018 and 2022. Lightning roulette has unlimited seats; in each round, between 1-5, numbers are awarded random multipliers from 50 to 500. Straight bets without a multiplier pay 29:1 in this Roulette, which accepts bets from £0.50-£5,000.
- Immersive Roulette is a premium version of the classic game. This unique version features multiple cameras with 200 frames per second HD quality video, getting you as close to the action as possible. Immersive Roulette follows the standard game rules and allows a slow-motion replay of the winning number. The betting range in these tables is £0.50-£5,000.
- Speed Roulette is the fastest possible iteration of the classic Roulette game. The time between each spin is limited to only 25 seconds. It is better suited for players who want fast and exciting gameplay packed in a short timeframe. Players can wager from £0.50-£5,000.
Evolution Gaming Live Game Shows
- Crazy Time is a hybrid game show based on the famous Dream Catcher money wheel. This title features a money wheel with a Top slot above it and four bonus games. These are Cash Hunt, Coin Flip, Pachinko and Crazy Time. Players can bet from £0.10 to £2,500 for a chance to win up to a maximum of x20,000 in the Crazy Time bonus round.
- Dream Catcher was the first live show title launched by Evolution Gaming in 2017. It is an easy-to-play-wheel game show with a loyal following. Players can bet from £0.10 to £2,500 on the numbers 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40 and receive the corresponding payout each time they win.
- Deal or No Deal is an exclusive Evolution live game show based on the hugely popular TV show. This show has two stages; in the first one, the players spin a three-reel bank vault to unlock it and set the maximum prize between 75x-500x. Then, the top-up wheel increases the amounts in briefcases by 5x-50x. Finally, the player picks a suitcase, and the main game starts. Bets range from £0.10 to £2,500.
- Monopoly Live is a hybrid game show based on what is the most popular board game ever created. Players must choose the correct landing spot and bet between £0.10 to £2,500, the options include 1, 2, 5, 10, ‘2 ROLLS’ or ‘4 ROLLS’. A Chance segment also offers players a random prize or multiplier. Winning bets on the 2 and 4 Rolls start a 3D bonus round and collect multipliers, prizes and more.
- Cash or Crash is an innovative game show with simple gameplay. Place your bet and wait for the next ball to be drawn. There are 3 types of balls: Green ones that offer the option to continue up to a max x18,000 win, with options like Take Half and Take All. Red balls will result in a loss unless you have landed a gold ball before, which acts like a shield and can increase the max win to x50,000. Bets are available from £0.10 to £2,500.
What Are the Options of Grabbing an Evolution Casino Bonus
The provider’s platform has over 15 years of experience providing casino operators and players with the best solutions. Each Casino can create welcome offers and reload bonuses and tournaments with unique terms and conditions. Operators can also offer no deposit bonuses on any of the games.
Live Casino Welcome Bonuses
Most operators exclude live casino games from their welcome offers, but Evolution Casinos are different. They often include exclusive welcome offers for use on any provider’s titles. Once you choose your favourite, take note of the terms and conditions because the requirements differ between casino operators.
No Deposit Bonus
No Deposit bonuses are standard among Evolution Casinos not on Gamstop. Each operator also creates these, usually offering between £5 and £10. They are a great way to try various live casino games without affecting your bankroll. Keep in mind that no deposit offers always have a maximum win limit.
Casinos with Evolution Gaming can create and feature unlimited reload offers. For example, some casinos allow players to claim a reload promotion up to a certain amount of times. At the same time, other casinos can offer unlimited live casino reloads on Sundays. Each offer will have its terms and conditions.
Evolution Gaming Not Bound By Gamstop: A Comprehensive Overview
So, what makes the Evolution Gaming Casinos not on Gamstop stand above their competition? How about accessing a live casino collection licensed in 30+ jurisdictions, including the UKGC, without gameplay restrictions? In the following section, we will cover the benefits and drawbacks of these operators.
Delving into the Benefits of Non-UKGC Evolution Gaming Casinos
Evolution Gaming not on Gamstop has some unique benefits. British casino enthusiasts, in particular, will appreciate the following advantages:
- Not part of Gamstop: You can still join with an active Gamstop exclusion and enjoy features like Bonus buy, autoplay and higher betting limits. Fast play is available, and players can exceed the £2 per spin limit.
- Lavish Bonuses and Promos: Evolution Casinos Not on Gamstop feature many offers. From no deposit bonuses to generous welcome and reload promotions at the discretion of each operator, you can choose the casino that best suits you.
- Credit Cards & Bank Transfers Transactions: British players cannot use credit cards for any transaction in UK Casinos. But you get hassle-free credit card deposits in the non-Gamstop Evolution Gaming Casinos. Most of them also support more than one Bank transfer option and cryptocurrencies.
- No Cumbersome KYC Process: You can register, deposit and start betting. There is no need for a lengthy Know Your Customer process before placing your first bet at these no verification casinos. You will still need to verify the account details before withdrawing, but the process will be simple.
3 Drawbacks of Online Casinos Driven By Evolution
Before joining one of the Evolution Casinos Not on Gamstop, you should also know some drawbacks. During our review, we identified the following three:
- It can be challenging to implement Self-Exclusion in these operators. In most cases, such an option is unavailable within the account settings. You must contact support to have your request actioned.
- You should be aware that non-Gamstop Casinos don’t Cooperate with UK Authorities. So, they cannot intervene in any dispute between the player and the operator. The authorities you can contact in such a case will be listed within each Casino.
- Moreover, there is a Universal Blockers Absence for most of these Casinos. For example, you can use NetNanny or Gamban to block gambling sites and still access non-Gamstop Casinos.
Top-Notch Casino Providers Alternatives to Evolution Gaming
Don’t worry about what is next if you still enjoy new Evolution Casinos. Once you grow tired, we have prepared reviews of exciting alternative options. Our top picks are Pragmatic Play and Play’n GO live casinos.